Blue Fluted Mega
In spite of its obvious modernity, Blue Fluted Mega is founded in the legacy of Royal Copenhagen. In Blue Fluted Mega, the well-known floral pattern of Blue Fluted Plain is reinterpreted and charmingly reimagined in the unique, hand-painted pattern of every piece of porcelain.
When Karen Kjældgård-Larsen created Blue Fluted Mega for Royal Copenhagen in 2000, it was a fresh take on one of Royal Copenhagen’s most classic patterns: Blue Fluted Plain. With its modern aesthetic, which combines historic authenticity and creative innovation, Blue Fluted Mega quickly became a favoured new classic. Karen Kjældgård-Larsen found inspiration for the pattern in the historic Blue Fluted Plain; a pattern known and loved around the world.
Showing all 13 results
- CHF 109.00 inc. MwSt. Add to cart
- CHF 249.00 inc. MwSt. Add to cart
- CHF 84.50 inc. MwSt. Add to cart
- CHF 245.00 inc. MwSt. Add to cart
- CHF 339.00 inc. MwSt. Add to cart
- CHF 179.00 inc. MwSt. Add to cart
- CHF 104.00 inc. MwSt. Add to cart